For the costs you might pay a solicitor to carry out a claim for you, you can learn how to carry out the work yourself. See the comparisons at the bottom of this page.
Instant Access Courses £195 per course
- Pre-recorded and available instantly
- Delivered to you on your computer or tablet
- Links and example content available instantly with the video
- Available to view an unlimited number of times for 30 days (if you need longer, just ask as we can extend this without charge)
Book all three courses now for a special price of £495 and have access to all three courses for 60 days
Live One On One Course
- Live one on one with you
- Delivered online to your computer or tablet or at your offices
- Links and example content provided in advance of the course
- Scheduled at a time convenient for you
- You can ask questions at any point during the course
Contact us to discuss your requirements and we can provide a tailored course and quote.
Comparisons To Solicitors And Debt Recovery Agents
Below are the comparable costs for recovering a debt of £4,500. Remember these are the costs you will incur for each debt. Our courses teach you to recover debts over and over again.
Typical Solicitor Debt Recovery Charges
(Based on the charges of Thomas Higgins, one of the market leaders)
- Letter of claim £5.00 plus VAT
- Issuing a claim at court £140.00 plus VAT
- Requesting judgment in default £42.00 plus VAT
- Total cost to obtain a CCJ against the debtor: £224.40
The judgment then needs to be enforced if the debtor fails to pay. Enforcement options include:
- Instruct Sheriff £51.75 plus VAT
- Charging order £110.00 plus VAT
- Third party debt order £150.00 plus VAT
- Attachment of earnings £100.00 plus VAT
- Order for questioning £75.00 plus VAT
Typical Debt Recovery Agent Fee
Generally, a commission will be charged on successful recoveries, in the region of 10% plus VAT. Recovering a debt of £4,500, would therefore result in a deduction of £540 (£450 plus VAT at 20%).