Course Two - Enforcing A CCJ Against The Debtor
Obtaining a CCJ from the court is only one part of the process, if the debtor still fails to pay. If a debtor does not pay in response to the court order, you will need to take steps to force it to pay. Enforcing a CCJ needs an understanding of the options.
Our course explains what the options are and teaches you how to use them.
There are various options when it comes to enforcing a CCJ. You need to consider what you know about the debtor and in particular what assets the debtor has, to help decide which enforcement method is most likely to result in payment.
We explain the options available, including their advantages and disadvantages. We then teach you how to use each step by step, including which forms to use, how to complete them and what steps are involved.
The course includes instructions and guidance on the following:
- Bailiff & Sheriff
- Charging order against property (including an order for sale)
- Attachment of earnings (if debtor is an individual)
- Third party debt order
- Order for questioning.
- We will also discuss the potential of insolvency proceedings but we recommend you consult a solicitor to carry out such work.
Course Price £150
Our Courses And Materials
We offer three courses to get your claims from start to finish. By the end of the three courses you will be able to deal with both straight forward undisputed claims and defended small claims.
When you buy access to an online course you will receive immediate access to:
- Our video available to watch at your own pace and as often as you like for a year from purchase. We know you are busy and we teach you what you need to know. We don’t put content in our videos as filler.
- Example content for you to use in the forms and documents you will need to complete. You will need to amend the documents to fit the details of your case but the content is an invaluable starting point.
- A concise sheet containing links to all the rules and forms you will need.
Access to the materials is for a full year.