Client not paid?
Complete the form and we will send you a great chasing email template and our top tips to improve cash flow.
Smart businesses sharpen their internal credit control rather than paying solicitors over and over again.
You can carry out your own debt collection in house, get paid quicker and save money.
Get paid quicker by sharpening up your credit control process. The better the process, the quicker the payments.
Saving you money by training your staff to do work you might pay solicitors or debt collectors to do repeatedly.
Teaching your staff how to avoid the common mistakes businesses make when doing debt recovery in house.
It might be that you have existing credit control procedures in place, but wouldn’t you want to share in the experience of a litigation lawyer who has recovered hundreds of thousands of pounds for clients over the years? Not only a lawyer experienced in bringing claims but also one that has hands on practical experience of the credit control process – taking over the credit control function of a high street law firm during the pandemic.
In this course, we share best practices and procedures to improve the effectiveness of your credit control
All courses come with 1:1 email support from our experienced trainers
Sharpen Your Credit Control System
Whether an experienced business or a fledging freelancer, we are sure this course will help you improve your credit control and give you a better chance of getting paid quicker, without needing to have to go to court.
Getting paid is fundamental and the courts should be a last resort in that process. The better your credit control systems, the less likely it is that customers will build unpaid balances and the more quickly you will get paid.
The course consists of bite size modules including:
- The basics and fundamentals
- Creating an effective credit control system
- The formal letter of claim
- Dealing with offers
- Dealing with disputes
- Things to consider if there is no response at all
- Steps to take to help prevent unpaid invoices and cash flow problems
With the training we also provide precedent letters and email content for you to download and keep, along with links to key resources.
Our Courses And Materials
We offer four courses to cover your credit control, from start to finish. By the end of the four courses you will be able to deal with both straight forward undisputed claims and defended small claims.
When you buy access to an online course you will receive immediate access to:
- Our video modules are available to watch at your own pace and as often as you like for a year from purchase. We know you are busy and we teach you what you need to know. We don’t put content in our videos as filler.
- Example content for you to use in the forms and documents you will need to complete. You will need to amend the documents to fit the details of your case but the content is an invaluable starting point.
- A concise sheet containing links to all the rules and forms you will need.
Access to the materials is for a full year.