Are Unpaid Invoices Hurting Your Cash Flow?
We teach you how to use the courts to get the money owed flowing in.
Prepared and delivered by a specialist and experienced litigation solicitor.
Brought to you online and instantly.
Why Learn How To Use The Courts For Your Debt Recovery?
Cash flow is crucial to all businesses.
Providing goods or services but not being paid for them will spell disaster and insolvency. It is important to have good and effective credit control procedures and part of those procedures needs to be how to take effective action if statements, reminders and calls do not work.
To force a debtor to pay, you need to obtain a County Court Judgment (a CCJ). This is an order of the court compelling the debtor to pay. We will teach you how to obtain this yourself. Once a CCJ is obtained, if the debtor doesn't pay, you have a number of options to enforce the CCJ and we take you through those step by step.
Remember - debt collection agencies have no teeth. They are not court Bailiffs or Sheriffs. All they can do is use persistence in the hope of payment and any debtor who knows the procedure, will take no notice of them.
What Our Customers Say
It has helped both with simple unpaid invoices and stubborn debtors. Those who refuse to pay we now take to court without hesitation." Michael P
- All our courses are available to view online, instantly. You can view them on your computer or other device such as a tablet.
- We make each course available to 60 days, as often as you need. We can extend this without cost if you wish.
- The pricing is set out below and a discount is provided if you buy all three courses now.
Issuing a ClaimPre-action steps & how to commence a claim
- Steps to investigate the debtor before going to court
- The letter of claim before going to court
- The essentials to include in the the claim form
- How to set the claim out and improve your chances
- Where to send the papers and how
- How to obtain a CCJ if the claim is undefended
Enforcing a CCJHow to obtain payment if a CCJ remains unpaid
- Instructing the bailiff or high court sheriff
- Obtaining an attachment of earnings
- Placing a charging order against property
- Obtaining a third party debt order
- Obtaining an order for questioning
- An overview of insolvency proceedings
Defended ClaimHandling defended small claims (under £10,000)
- What to do in response to a defence
- Completing the directions questionnaire
- Offers and small claims mediation
- Preparing documents and witness statements for trial
- Preparation for and conducting the trial
- Common problems and issues that may arise
All 3 CoursesBuy access to all the courses now & save £100
- All three courses for a bundled price
- Email support to any reasonable queries
- Available online and instantly
- View on your computer or device
- Available to view for 60 days (we can extend this without cost if needed)
Each course with materials is only £195, probably less than you pay to recover a single invoice with a debt recovery agent or for a solicitor to issue a claim.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Why pay solicitors to do straight forward legal work that we can teach you to do yourself?
We give you the know how to take action yourself and get paid to improve your cash flow.
Our courses are available to view instantly and include precedent documents and links to the forms and rules you might need to use.
We teach you what you need to know step by step and in plain English - no legal jargon. We want you be able to take action with some of your own debtors, without the need to instruct a solicitor.
We know the court procedures from hands on experience and are up to date with all the recent changes to the court rules.
We know from experience, the problems businesses encounter in bringing a claim at court. We can help you avoid the mistakes many businesses make and maximise your chances of recovering payment.