Are Unpaid Invoices Hurting Your Cash Flow?
We teach you how to use the courts to obtain payment of unpaid invoices
Reduce your debt recovery spend
Prepared and delivered by a specialist litigation solicitor with over 15 years experience
Available to you instantly online and for a full year
Why Learn How To Use The Courts For Your Debt Recovery?
Cash flow is crucial to all businesses.
Providing goods or services but not being paid for them will spell disaster and insolvency. It is important to have good and effective credit control procedures and part of those procedures needs to be how to take effective action if statements, reminders and calls do not work.
- To force a debtor to pay, you need to obtain a County Court Judgment (a CCJ). This is an order of the court compelling the debtor to pay. We will teach you how to obtain this yourself.
- Once a CCJ is obtained, if the debtor doesn't pay, you have a number of options to enforce the CCJ and we take you through those step by step.
- We also teach you what to do if a small claim becomes disputed, including how to prepare evidence and what to expect at trial. Small claims are usually those not exceeding £10,000 in value.
Whilst it may be tempting to pass an outstanding invoice to a debt collection agency, it is important to remember that they have no teeth. They are not court Bailiffs or Sheriffs. All they can do is use persistence in the hope of payment and any debtor who knows the procedure, will take no notice of them.
What Our Customers Say
"The credit control team now have the knowledge and confidence to use the courts to actually get the money owed in.
It has helped both with simple unpaid invoices and stubborn debtors. Those who refuse to pay we now take to court without hesitation or fear."
CUT YOUR LEGAL AND DEBT COLLECTION COSTS BY CARRYING OUT YOUR OWN DEBT RECOVERY
Why pay solicitors to do straight forward legal work that we can teach you to do yourself?
By carrying out work yourself, you keep control of the matter, save money and improve your cash flow.
Each course with materials is only £150, probably less than you pay to recover a single invoice with a debt recovery agent or for a solicitor to issue a claim.
We give you the knowledge and confidence to take action yourself and get paid to improve your cash flow.
LEARN HOW TO COLLECT UNPAID INVOICES USING THE COURTS IN ENGLAND & WALES
Recovering unpaid invoices through the courts can be a straight forward process if you know how. We take you through the procedure step by step online at your convenience.
Our courses consist of video and precedent documents along with links to the forms and rules you will need to use. You can view all the materials instantly after making a purchase.
We teach you what you need to know step by step and in plain English - no legal jargon. We want you be able to take action with some of your own debtors, without the need to instruct a solicitor.
BE TRAINED BY AN EXPERIENCED SPECIALIST CIVIL COURT LITIGATION SOLICITOR
You are in safe and experienced hands. Our trainer has over 15 years hands on experience of hundreds of civil claims and run many matters to trial.
We know the court procedures from hands on experience and are up to date with all the recent changes to the court rules.
We know from experience, the problems businesses encounter in bringing a claim at court. We can help you avoid the mistakes many businesses make and maximise your chances of recovering payment.
View the course materials online whenever is convenient to you.
- All our courses are available to view online, instantly. You can view them on your computer or other device such as a tablet.
- Each course is available for a whole year, so you have plenty of time to view and as often as you need to during that time.
- The pricing is set out below and a discount is provided if you buy all three courses now.
All 3 CoursesBuy access to all the courses now & save £100
- All three courses for a bundled price
- Email support to any reasonable queries
- Available online and instantly
- View on your computer or device
- Available to view for a calendar year
Issuing a ClaimPre-action steps & how to commence a claim
- Investigating the debtor before going to court
- Preparing the letter of claim and protocol
- The essentials to include in the the claim form
- Setting out the claim out and improve chances
- Where and how to send the papers to court
- How to obtain a CCJ if the claim is undefended
Enforcing a CCJHow to obtain payment if a CCJ remains unpaid
- Instructing the bailiff or high court sheriff
- Obtaining attachment of earnings
- Placing a charging order against property
- Obtaining a third party debt order
- Obtaining an order for questioning
- An overview of insolvency proceedings
Defended ClaimHandling defended small claims (under £10,000)
- What to do in response to a defence
- Completing the directions questionnaire
- Offers and small claims mediation
- Preparing documents and statements for trial
- Preparation for and conducting the trial
- Common problems and issues that may arise
Please watch our introductory video for an overview of the courses and how they are delivered
You can find details of the individual courses here